OVER 121 YEARS OF MEDICAL EXPERTISE CARING FOR THAIS AND EXPATRIATES
Based on the wants of expatriates seeking quality medical treatment; an institution was supported in 1898 beneath the royal patronage of King avatar 5th and supported wholeheartedly by King avatar 6th ; quickly earning trust and respect from the expat communities. Since then over a hundred years have lapsed, and these days BNH Hospital is currently internationally recognized as being the first international personal hospital in the dominion of Kingdom of Thailand for six reigns.
Despite the passage of your time, BNH Hospital has maintained its identity. That out of the ordinary bit has been handed down from generation to generation, moreover as medical experience particularly in maternity care, pediatrics, and gynaecology. BNH with pride stands because the leader in women health care from interference to treatment but straightforward or complicated. to the current finish BNH provides a secure, feel smart expertise of healing.
BNH with pride stands because the leader in women’s health care from interference to treatment but straightforward or complicated. to the current finish BNH provides a secure, feel smart expertise of healing and continues to carry and maintain the royal would like in providing the Thai folks and foreigners with standards of international care.
At this, BNH Hospital could be a top notch care supplier, absolutely equipped with skilled medical workers and progressive instrumentation, moreover as a various network of partners each reception and abroad. it's received certification for medical quality and performance each reception (HA) and abroad (JCI)), leading to AN increasing variety of international patients. BNH has developed the specialist experience to become a “Centre of Excellence”.
The Origination of institution
The BNH hospital, erst called the national capital institution Hospital, was established originally to produce medical care for expatriates. The hospital, opened by British Ambassador to the Kingdom of Thailand in 1898, was the primary personal International Hospital with international standards of Western medication within the Kingdom of Kingdom of Thailand (Thailand).
Royal support was the muse of the institution
On August twenty, 1897, British community convened a gathering at British Legation once man. St. George Greville CMG, the then British Minister Resident and diplomat General, took the Chair. The meeting over that a medical facility ought to be established in the national capital and therefore the Committee projected the project to H.M. King Chulalongkorn (King avatar V) United Nations agency approved and appointed the Ministry of Education to superintend the institution of an institution. H.M. King Chulalongkorn kindly provided supporting funds of 960 tical annually to form the institution a non-profit organisation wherever foreigners' United Nations agency came to the Kingdom of Thailand might flip after they were unwell. The first institution was born on Phya Dejo Road.
The first Matron, Miss Cawley, and therefore the Nursing Sister, Miss Hitchens, arrived in the national capital within the middle of 1898 and therefore the institution was operative by August 1898 beneath the royal patronage of King Chulalongkorn.
From Dejo to Convent Road
In 1901, King Vajiravudh (King avatar VI) granted the BNH Association, a non-profit creating organisation, a charter in honour of his father, King avatar V, and provided funds for the hospital to increase its care to Thais.
In 1902, the national capital institution purchased a part of this web site on Convent road and created a 2-storey teak building as atiny low hospital and housing for each of the patients and workers.
Advancement of midwifery
During that point The institution was solely ready to pay attention to fifty patients however continuing to progress and offered treatments to foreigners and therefore the elite in the Kingdom of Thailand. In 1912, AN extension was designed, comprising AN operating room and a maternity section, designed as a memorial to H.M. King Chulalongkorn from funds raised from public subscriptions. King Vajiravudh gracefully bestowed five hundred tical to pay the value of furnishing the hospital ward.
On July 23, 1912, King Vajiravudh formally opened the extension. On this occasion, the King additionally enjoyed tea and snacks within the room.
From the past to this, BNH has forever been the forefront of midwifery care in the Kingdom of Thailand.
There were many major expansions and purposeful stories happened throughout the amount. In 1991, the BNH Medical Centre was fashioned to ascertain a replacement international commonplace hospital to fulfill the stress of the increasing domestic and international marketplace for personal health care.
In recognition of the royal grace
With endless support from the King and therefore the royalty since the hospital’s origin, the Crown Property Bureau and Asian nation bank PCL accepted a venture proposal in Gregorian calendar month 1992 as major shareholders of the new hospital.
The new BNH Hospital intelligent building
On Valentine Day, 1996, the new BNH Hospital in its trendy building was finally opened that formally created it the inspiration day of the hospital. The building was designed by a British creator beneath the conception of intelligent building with dirt and germs filter system likewise as introducing star power-driven energy saving technology.
It was so lucky that Her Royal Highness blue blood Dhegiha Chakri Sirindhorn gracefully presided over BNH Hospital’s grand gap ceremony on Gregorian calendar month fourteen, 1996.
The investment has turned the hospital into an associate broad specialist medical centre equipped with trendy instrumentality that gives services as a 5-star building and consisting of a team of physicians and nurses from leading medical establishments in Asian countries and abroad. At that point, the hospital was ready to accommodate patients with up to 225 beds.
The new BNH Hospital occupies the two-acre website on Convent Road, enclosed by mature trees and tropical leaf, and is found between Silom Road and Sathorn Road, getting ready to business, monetary and recreation districts of Krung Thep. It may be reached simply from all elements of town by road, BTS SkyTrain, MRT Metro, at Sala Daeng Station.
BNH Hospital’s Legendary worth through Time
On July 1, 2001, the Krung Thep Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) joined the hospital’s management and executed a serious transformation. As a result, the patient services were ready to accommodate up to one,500 patients per day, with eighty six rooms for in-patients likewise as an increase in workers and trendy medical facilities.
BNH Hospital provides the very best quality medical service with specialists and physician doctors utterly involved with their patients, from consultation and identification, through to coming up with and execution treatment, following-up of results, and in surgical cases, post-operative card. The conception of ‘the Family Doctor’ continues to be extremely valued at BNH Hospital.
The Royal Hindu deity emblem
On day, 2017, BNH Hospital controlled the installation ceremony of the Royal Hindu deity on its building granted by H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX). The bestowment of the symbol is taken into account to be a supply of the best pride for the management and workers within the history of BNH Hospital.
121 years of determination – the hospital of six reigns
The first non-public hospital in Asian country then called the rest home was established within the reign of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) and adjusted over time to become BNH Hospital within the reign of King Vajiralongkorn (Rama X). It's reliably been providing medical services for 6 reigns from 1898 and continues to the current day because it celebrates 121st Anniversary in 2019.
BNH Hospital continues to carry and maintain the royal would like in providing the Thai folks and foreigners with standards of international care.